Terms and conditions of entry for the SES prize draw.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to all respondents of the Subject Experience Survey (University of Melbourne). All entrants must complete the survey online at https://unimelb.bluera.com/unimelb/ accessed directly or via the link in the LMS, or my.unimelb.
- All respondents who submit a completed survey during the 'entry period' will be entered into the Prize Draw unless they notify the University of Melbourne that they do not wish to participate by providing such notice with their student number via the SES Support request form. By completing the survey and not notifying the University of Melbourne that you do not wish to participate in the Prize Draw, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of the Prize Draw.
- Each submitted survey for a subject constitutes one (1) entry in the Prize Draw.
- The entry period for inclusion in the Prize Draw is from 12:01 am AEST Monday 10 June 2019 until 11:59 pm AEST Sunday 10 November 2019.
- The first ten entries drawn in the Prize Draw will receive $100 Coles Myer gift cards each. The total value of the prize pool is AUD $1,000 comprising of 10 X $100 Coles Myer gift cards
- The Prize Draw will be conducted at 11:00 am on Tuesday 12 November 2019. All draws will be conducted at The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria. Winners will be identified through a random computer generated draw. Winners will be notified by telephone or email.
- If any prizes are unclaimed by 12 noon AEST Tuesday 10 December 2019, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11:00 am on Wednesday 11 December 2019 at the above address. The winners will be notified by telephone or email.
- All decisions of the University of Melbourne in relation to the conduct of the Prize Draw are binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Your Personal Information as defined by the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic) may be collected and used and disclosed by the University of Melbourne for university and Prize Draw purposes and other incidental and associated functions and activities. By entering the Prize Draw you consent to the University of Melbourne using and disclosing any part of your personal information as set out above.
- The University of Melbourne and its employees will not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, injury, cost and expense suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Prize Draw or your entry (or winning and use of the prize if the prize winner) and you agree to indemnify and release the University of Melbourne or it employees from all such claims made or sustained as a result of entering this Prize Draw.
- The University of Melbourne reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw including extending closing time of the Prize Draw or varying the time of the draw.
- If for any reason this Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned because of infection by tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control the University of Melbourne which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw or otherwise, the University of Melbourne reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw subject to any applicable legislation. The University of Melbourne also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who the University of Melbourne has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Prize Draw.