How to complete the SES
All you need to complete the SES is access to the internet on a computer or mobile device, and a few spare minutes to share your experiences.
When you have been notified that a survey is available to you, follow the simple instructions below.
Visit the survey site on your computer or mobile device
- The SES can be found at https://unimelb.bluera.com/unimelb
- You can also follow the link in your SES notification email
Login with your University email and password
- E.g. <username>@student.unimelb.edu.au
Click on a survey title to begin
- A list of all surveys available to you will be displayed. 'Open' surveys are available for you to complete. Click on the heading "Complete the questionnaire on (subject name and code)" to begin completing a survey.
Complete the survey
A new tab will open with the survey for that subject.
Complete the questions shown, clicking ‘Next’ to view subsequent screens.
- Make sure that your responses relate to the subject listed at the top of the survey, and that you correctly use the 'Strongly Disagree' > 'Strongly Agree' scale.
Click on 'Submit' to finish
On the last screen click on ‘Submit’ to complete your survey. To return and complete a survey later, click on ‘Save’ at any time
Changes cannot be made after you press 'Submit', so check your response first.